Monday, March 13, 2017

Introduction

I have a degree in writing, and have done very little with it. To be brief, my goal here is to judge and create the market for my style of writing. I have been working on a few stories and would like to publish chapters from them here (think comic book issues, only no pictures, rough drafts, and no guarantee that this will be the medium that the entire story will be published on). My most ambitious goal would be to publish one chapter a week from three different stories, so you would get sequential chapters every three weeks. If I am feeling especially creative I could include short stories, or things of that nature.

Hopefully this can turn into a anyone of a few potentially successful avenues. Maybe I could finish entire stories here, and use fan feedback to help guide certain aspects (I don't really see using a fan vote to make decisions). I could start writing here as a bit of a testing ground, then create a complete print/electronic version. Or (this is my least favorite) I am kindly notified by the people closest to me that my writing is weak and I need to keep my day job. No matter what happens I am just a simple man trying to become rich and famous.

My first post will come later this week, for which I am pretty nervous. I haven't shared much of this side of me, and well this could be a huge belly flop.

If you have any advice feel free to comment, any and all suggestions would be welcome and accepted.

1 comment: